|resources:||Home Mailing List Installation Source Code Members Bugs Screenshots|
- News item goes here
- My body hurts !!
- stuff goes here
- more stuff goes here
IntroductionMozPaint is a fun project that aims to integrate a full image editor to the browser.
It might seem to start off as an implementation of MS-Paint, but it will expand to include more complex image editing.
Users will be allowed to load and save images
Users can also right click on any image on a web page and select to open that in the MozPaint editor.
- Integrate basic drawing tools, i.e. drawing shapes, free hand drawing
- Ability to pick fore/background colors, line widths, line styles, and transparency levels
- Add cut, copy and paste capability
- Load and save images (only png for starters, later expand to more formats)
- Right click on images on a web page and select 'Open this in MozPaint'... something like that
- Basic resizing of images
- Allow saving of images in various formats
- Implement image transformations (rotations, perspectives, change color balnce, etc)
- Implement more complex image effects provided by many commerical image editors
- Allow layering of images. The user will be allowed to work on various layers, and also set transparency of each layer
- Implement text rendering
- Printing images
- Include vector graphics (SVG).. maybe
- Allow animated gifs... and basic animation
- Oooh.. maybe 3D, eh ?
- Many more... uhm yeah ... really, I do have some things in mind
ContactI work on this mostly during my commute train ride everyday to work. So don't expect all the features to be available really soon. Right now, I am just working on this on my own as a fun project, and to keep my sanity. Once I have a stable platform, I would be totally open to contributions from anyone who is interested and has some cool ideas.
Keep on rocking in the free world!